Baking is a great way to engage your kids while they are home with you – and also a great way to spread some . Try this healthy take on monster cookies full of oats and yummy peanut butter, sweetened with maple syrup, for a sweet treat!
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/3 cup maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup rolled oats
3/4 cup almond flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
2. Whisk together the peanut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Mix to form a thick dough.
4. Scoop/roll into balls. Press lightly to flatten (they will spread some on their own too).
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350ºF.
6. Cool for 10 minutes before moving from the pan. Eat!
Keep leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week, or freeze for longer storage.