Update: Events shirts will be delivered to the BCFF office by Tuesday, October 6th. Once in-house, we will be packaging them up and mailing to participants. All packages will be mailed out by Friday, October 9th. There will be no in-person packet pick-up. All packets will be mailed to participants.
Registration closes 9/20/2020 at 11:59 p.m.
How do I register for the Walk/Run?
Register as a virtual walker or runner by clicking here. Registration is $30 and includes:
- 2020 Pink Pumpkin long sleeve event shirt (shirts are Gildan Softstyle unisex t-shirts)
- Printable Virtual Walk/Run bib number (printable from registration site confirmation)
- Printable “I’m Walking for…” sign. Personalize it with the reason why you participate in the Pink Pumpkin Walk/Run and share your pics on social media with the hashtags #PPW2020 #bcffmission #bcffinspire. We might feature you on our site! (printable from our website – I do the PinkPumpkin 5K for…)
- A mystery piece of Beat Cancer Family Foundation or Pink Pumpkin Walk/Run swag.
- The first 300 registrants will also receive a sample of SPORTea®.
All participants can create and join teams, which are great for motivating family, friends, and coworkers to join.